Friday, November 10, 2006

I made this account to comment on other people's blogs

I would like to think that I am witty enough to create my own blog posts. But who has time to be witty while writing papers about the doctor/patient power relationship in medical TV shows and (in a separate paper) sexual dysfunction in women? So, I will merely feed off of the wit of others, adding my (sometimes) funny comments to other blogs. Unfortunately, to do that I need my own account, which is the only reason this blog exists.

2 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

November 10, 2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger christina said...

i hear ya...when i was in school I wouldn't even of had time for a bl- let alone a blog, but now that I am done I suddenly have all this free time to fill. So now I go to the gym and I drink a lot more and now I have a blog so I'm happy to be your pogo stick for blogging!

November 10, 2006 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home